Join us at H&D Wireless in Kista Science Tower!
Project Manager Software Design & Applications Engineering, IoT/RTLS systems
H&D Wireless is an entrepreneurial lead innovation company developing state of the art services for the Industry. We are now looking for a dedicated software engineer and project manager with experience to lead software and applications development of our IoT/RTLS cloud services.
You will lead project teams and work hands-on to develop and deliver software for our products. Typical applications that you will be involved in are real time positioning, business process analytics and system monitoring. Our software spans from embedded software to smartphone apps including cloud servers, web applications used for visualization, service monitoring, automatization and administration. Our teams are agile, committed to working in sprints to extend the features of the Griffin ™ platform as well as creating tailored solutions for our customers.
- Deliver verified software products in time and on cost
- Responsible for product implementation and its maintenance
- Ownership for GEPS Visualizer and Supervisor
- Setting clear goals and communicate to development teams, on-site and off-site.
- Delegate and define the tasks to the team members
- Use Jira and Gitlab for project management
- Follow up on the progress and report to HDW’s management
- Participate in the system design and suggest features and improvements and select software library’s and tools
We are looking for a team player with a passion for software development, who constantly seeks new knowledge within tech. We believe that you have experience in developing IoT software and have a desire to deliver stable products on schedule. You also need to have experience from leading software development for both outsourced and inhouse multi-site teams. We also think you have knowledge from agile development methods and scrum.
You still are and want to be hands on in coding in parallel of leading the project team.
Keywords of knowledge:
- Wireless communication, full stack.
- Real time systems
- Data analysis with BI-tools and AI
- UX design and visualisation.
- Programming in C++, C#, Java and cloud platforms such as, Azure
- Software product ownership
- Administration of IoT services both back-end and Front-end
Education; Master or bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or similar and you communicate fluently in English.
Position: Permanent employment, full time 40 hours /week
Location: Office at Kista Science Tower in Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: For questions and applications please contact Björn Bergström XLNT Search +46 707 27 06 81,
About H&D Wireless:
H&D Wireless is a Swedish provider of technology and services within the Internet of Things (IoT) and Real-time location services (RTLS+GPS) with the cloud platforms Griffin® and GEPS®. Founded in 2009, H&D Wireless has delivered over 1 million wireless products to date for IoT and M2M solutions worldwide. The company develops and delivers solutions that digitize and visualize physical processes and identifies, among other things, the management of materials, tools and machines with its proprietary solution GEPS® (Griffin Enterprise Positioning Service). Since mid-year 2019, Casat® a Manufacturing Execution System is also included in the Group. Casat customers include Volvo Penta, Swegon and Parker. H&D Wireless share is listed since December 2017 on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm.